1 2 3 4
Customized Rubber Parts Manufacturer We have eight extrusion lines to produce rubber hoses We provide quality rubber hoses Molded Rubber Parts Producer
Goodyou Provides Customized Solutions For Rubber Parts
1. Product Design: We supply Custom Rubber Products made to customers' drawings or specific to your individual application. If you haven’t have a clear idea on the product design for your application, we are capable to co-work with you to draw out a customized solution, and provide 3D data based on the specific requirement. Our custom service make certain our products exceed OEM performance.
2. Technology Experience: Our technical engineers have years of experience in the rubber industry. They have thorough understanding on the SAE industry standard, including SAE J200 (material designing requirement), SAE J20, SAE J30. We produce elastomer parts meet the standard.
3. Professioanl Documents: As an experienced automobile parts supplier, we provide PPAP documents Level 1-5 according to customer’s demand.
4. Feasibility Evaluation: Before offering an accurate quotation, our technical team will perform an evaluation after receiving your inquiry, to check every detail is feasible. The drawings and specifications provided will be used as a basis for analyzing the ability to meet all specified requirements. If any concern is identified, we will put forward our proposal.
5. Superior Service: Our experienced engineers and sales work with you to provide the best recommendations and service for any of your applications. For customers’ message, our sales representative promise to reply within 24 hours.
Goodyou Elastomer delivers superior customer service and high quality, competitively priced products on time. With our expertise in the rubber industry, we work closely with customers to understand what they need for specific applications and provide them with professional customized solutions.
Our experienced engineer team is capable to guide customers to determine the appropriate rubber material based on application and environment that the part will be exposed to. The rubber material we normally use including EPDM, Neoprene, Nitrile, NR, FKM, Silicone rubber, FVMQ, TPU, PVC, Sponge rubber, etc.
An extensive line of rubber parts and services allows our customers to meet the needs of a variety of markets.
Contact Person: Ms. Crystal Lee